Tuesday, April 21, 2009

PGR - WWII Vet Paul Telles Los Altos

Pics are from top to bottom, text for a pic is under the pic, click on a pic for a larger pic...

PGR had a mission for a WW II Vet and they, as all others, deserve respect, and I'd like to think we owe the WWII vets a bit more! Thank you for your service Paul Telles!!

This was a PGR mission that never got announced, and I went to the staging point thinking I would be the only person there, sigh. I've done it before and will do it again.... 1 of us carries all our spirits!

It would have been nice if PGR would have made it a mission, then family members could visit, I could post my blog, other folks could've thanked Paul for his service.

There were 7 riders!!! God Bless the other 6, I'll do 1 on 1 with the Lord myself!!! GBG

First, I want to thank those that came, YOU make a difference!!!

Stanley - Maybe a new rider and hope to see him again, Larry (and maybe a new Dist 13 ALR member! 4th tues at 1800!!! GBG), Glen - a Dist 13 rider, Bill (Bunker) Roller - ALR Dist 10 - he signed up to be RC on the mission! Good on Ya Bunker!!!, Craig and Brian.- Both long time PGR riders!

Again, I cannot thank you all enough for being there!



We staged at a Shell station close to the services, Craig, Glen, Brian, Bunker, Larry and Stan...


We made it to the service St Lawrence the Martyr, and park in front... 0930 a flag line... The family was VERY appreciative of our being there! Every one of the immediate family came by and thanked us!

Craig got a special surprise, one of his motorcycle riding friends was there, as mourning family, he was shocked, he said.... Telles, I never made the connection, it was a very special mission for Craig, God Bless!


Bikes at the service, Stan got the back 40 on the parking! GBG


A closer pic of the bikes, but for Stan! I'm sure he doesn't mind, he's waiting for his bride to arrive, ahem, attention span deficit.... GBG.

God Bless the Telles family during this time of passing. PGR was honored to be there and show respect for a fallen hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment