Tuesday, April 21, 2009

PGR - Niles Canyon Fremont Parade July 4, 2007

Pics are from top to bottom, as if it matters... GBG Text for a pic is under a pic, click on a pic for a larger pic.

I'm sorry that the organizer Steve "Sayhey" Stansberry could not be there, he had left shoulder replacement scheduled earlier in the year and it got postponed, so I had the honor of leading this mission. Hope Steve is doing much better!!! GBG



So PGR was a Niles Canyon, Fremont Parade member!!! Number 2 on the list! The first was 42 bikes from HOGS! OK, so they had more but we had 8 bikes and fun!!! Great bunch of folks!!

My post on the Special Mission Thread speaks to my getting lost, sigh, but it turned out quite fine!!! I talked to the HOGS folks and when the last (tail gunner) bike went by, we were to fall in.... That we did...


Bike pics.... left, I missed Deacon's Harley Panhead on the left, sigh,


Bike pics on the right, I'm consistent, I missed Goldwater Rep's bike on the right!!! Double sigh It was really a hectic morning... The parade was NOT "organization R Us"!


This is a pic of all 8 bikes, you can see Deacon's Panhead on the end with the long fork. He had problems in the parade with heat, but did quite fine!!!! Thank you Lady Kay and Deacon for riding from Sacramento!!!

A lot of folks got to see PGR flags and got a "blast" from me!!! GBG Thanks again to Steve for organizing this!!! Cranky

No comments:

Post a Comment